FVB - 104

Chapter 104 Jiang Jin meets the two elders of the Meng family



"Jiang Jin, I also want to ask why you are here!"
  
Hua Lili couldn't help but feel strong, so she forced herself to look at Jiang Jin.
  
"I can still sneak in with Mr. Mao, but what about you, what qualifications do you have to come to such a high-end occasion? The Li family is about to go bankrupt. You, a has-been wealthy lady, still want to show off your power in front of me? Here you go. You have one minute to disappear, otherwise, I will ask the security guards to come over and kick you out!"

Jiang Jin looked at Hua Lili with a smile.
  
The last time they met at the orphanage, Hua Lili looked fawning, but today her face changed completely.
  
It's nothing more than fear that she might do something bad.
  
She just wanted to stay here and not leave.
  
"Okay, you go call the security guard over."
  
Jiang Jin leaned against the wall with a sarcastic smile on his lips.
  
Hua Lili was so angry that she almost fell down.
  
Just then, the voice of someone speaking came.

"Old lady, I know you don't want to come to such an occasion. Can we leave if you stay for another ten minutes?"

"Meng Haotian, which one is more important, the business or the granddaughter? You heartless thing, the thing I regret most in my life is marrying you and then giving birth to a son who is as bastard as you..."
  
Two elegantly dressed old couple walked towards this side while quarreling.
  
Jiang Jin subconsciously looked up.
  
Hua Lili suddenly pushed her: "Jiang Jin, just think of it as me begging you. Can you leave quickly? I will explain to you later..."
  
Jiang Jin only glanced at them and recognized who the couple was.
  
Mr. Li's office contains the information of the two elders of the Meng family. The Meng family in the capital is a person that every family in Yuncheng looks up to.
  
Unexpectedly, the organizer of the banquet could invite people from the Meng family.

Is Hua Lili doing these stupid things just because she wants to get close to the second generation of the Meng family?
  
Jiang Jin was just thinking when she heard a hiss.
  
There were unexpectedly a few sharp steel wires on the wall of the corridor, which directly scratched the old lady's clothes.

Even though the old lady was old, she would still look very embarrassed if her clothes were torn.
  
Jiang Jin took a step to walk over.
  
But she was squeezed away by Hua Lili.
  
"Grandma, are you okay..." Hua Lili quickly squatted in front of Mrs. Meng, "Ah, there is a cut in your clothes, and the flesh on your waist is exposed. I am here just right..."
  
It was the first time Mrs. Meng encountered such a situation, and she instinctively covered her side.

She looked up at Hua Lili, and then she saw Jiang Jin walking a step behind from the corner of her eye.
  
As soon as she saw this face, she felt that it looked kind.
  
Jiang Jin also felt that this old lady was kind-hearted and felt close to her: "Old lady, I know there is a dress shop nearby, why don't I take you there?"
  
Hua Lili gritted her teeth angrily and pushed Jiang Jin away calmly: "Grandma, I brought spare clothes with me, which just fit your figure. Why don't I put them on for you first..."
  
Jiang Jin smiled but said, "Are you sure your clothes can be worn by the old lady?"
  
"Of course!" Hua Lili said, "I specifically followed the old lady's size..."
  
Halfway through her words, she couldn't continue, because these words undoubtedly betrayed her... If she hadn't guessed that the old lady would be in trouble, how could she have prepared clothes...
  
Hua Lili couldn't say a word.
  
She was so angry that she almost split.
  
After asking for many days, she found out that the two elders of the Meng family would appear at today's banquet. In order to attract Mrs. Meng to this bathroom, she deliberately destroyed all the elderly-only stalls in other bathrooms...
  
She put wires on the wall just to scratch the old lady's clothes. In this way, she can naturally help, and then get to know the Meng family, and then slowly make the two elders of the Meng family fall in love with her...

She had calculated everything, but she never expected that Jiang Jin would actually show up here and even cut off the critical link!
  
She gritted her teeth and said, "Grandma, I can take you to a nearby clothing store. I'm good at choosing clothes."
  
"No need." Mrs. Meng has lived to such an old age, and there is nothing she can't understand. She can tell at a glance who is plotting against her.
  
It's just that she has lived to this age and is not willing to talk about this with her juniors.
  
She looked at Jiang Jin and said, "Girl, just you, take me to buy clothes."
  
"OK!"
  
Jiang Jin held Mrs. Meng's arm and walked out.
  
Seeing Hua Lili fuming with anger, she felt very refreshed.

She could probably guess that Hua Lili planned this game to help Mr. Mao win over the Meng family.
  
She would never let Hua Lili get her wish.
  
Jiang Jin accompanied the old lady to try on clothes, and tried several stores before finally choosing one. More than an hour passed before she knew it, and Jiang Jin didn't feel impatient at all.

Then she brought the old lady back for the banquet. When passing by the corridor, she didn't expect that Hua Lili was still there.
  
Mrs. Meng felt unhappy when she looked at Hua Lili. She patted Jiang Jin's arm and said, "What a good girl. Your parents are most lucky to have you as their daughter."
  
Jiang Jin lowered her eyes and said, "I have no parents, I am an orphan."
  
"Girl, are you an orphan?" Mrs. Meng opened her eyes wide, "Have you ever thought about finding your biological parents in these years?"
  
Jiang Jin didn't expect Mrs. Meng's reaction to be so big.
  
She was moved in her heart and said softly as she walked: "I have grown up and no longer need my parents. I will not insist on looking for them. But if I meet them one day, I should still call them my parents. After all, they have given me so many gifts, such as my life..."
  
She thought of her parents and felt inexplicably depressed.
  
"Mrs. Meng, I, I am also an orphan..." Hua Lili was completely confused.
  
She was afraid that Jiang Jin would take away her identity as the granddaughter of the Meng family, so she said without hesitation, "I grew up in the Hongri Orphanage. I am twenty-eight years old. I have always wanted to find my family. I..."
  
Mrs. Meng glanced over with a cold look: "If you are really an orphan and have no education at all, then my old lady won't mind talking too much to teach you a lesson - when others are talking, don't interrupt, remember?"
  
Hua Lili's face turned pale.

It was obviously Jiang Jin who intervened first, why is Mrs. Meng so eager for Jiang Jin?
  
"Also, how do you know my identity?" Mrs. Meng's eyes narrowed, "You checked on me in advance and specifically waited for me here?"

As soon as he heard this, Meng Haotian's face suddenly felt cold: "The iron wire on the wall was also done on purpose by you."

"No, not me!"

Hua Lili almost collapsed.
  
Her plan that she thought was foolproof was discovered at a glance, and her face turned extremely pale.
  
"It seems that you have been staring at our Meng family for a long time, and you actually know about the Red Sun Orphanage!"
  
Mrs. Meng sneered, "Meng Haotian, please find out carefully who this woman is! How dare she plot against our Meng family!"
  
Meng Hao's beard stood up: "Don't worry, old lady, I will investigate this matter immediately."

Jiang Jin glanced at Hua Lili and sneered silently.

The original owner was screwed so badly by Hua Lili. This little lesson was not enough for one-tenth of what the original owner suffered.



Comments