FVB - 00


Title: The Four Villain Brats Threw Themselves into my Arms and Acted Coquettishly

四个反派崽子扑在我怀里撒娇

Author: Yun Xiaojiu

[Completed]



Introduction:

Jiang Jin traveled through time in a novel and became the evil biological mother of four villain bosses. She was not a stepmother, but worse than a stepmother.

Boss: I don’t have a mother, my mother is dead!

The second child: Don’t touch me, I jumped out of the cracks in the rocks!

The third child: Drown or be killed, it’s your choice.

Fourth child: It’s best to die outside. I can reluctantly help you collect the body.

In order to save her four sons, she embarked on a road of battle of wits and courage with the four bastards.

Li Yunting: I don’t want my disobedient sons anymore, let’s have another one.

Four children: If we have another sister, we will definitely change our ways and start a new life!

Daily Update [4:00PM UTC]


Comments