FVB - 172

Chapter 172 Your son is not simple


Mrs. Meng looked at the four children quietly.
  
If they were Jin Jin's child from a normal marriage, the Meng family would accept them completely.
  
But she inquired and found out that these four children were all children born in vitro under the threat and coercion of Mr. Li.
  
Moreover, after these children were born, Jinjin also suffered from postpartum depression.
  
At that time, Jin Jin suffered a mental breakdown and had become somewhat indifferent to right from wrong. She heard that she even violently abused four children.
  
Four children are indeed pitiful.
  
But her Jinjin is even more pitiful.
  
A good life was completely ruined by the Li family.
  
Now that the Meng family has found Jinjin, they will never let Jinjin stay in the Li family and suffer!
  
"In the past ten years, you have given birth to four sons for the Li family. You don't owe the Li family anything." Mrs. Meng said softly, "On the contrary, the Li family owes you ten years of youth. No matter when you leave, no one in the Li family can accuse you. I don’t want to hold the Li family accountable anymore. I just want to take my good granddaughter home..."
  
Mr. Meng sighed: "Girl, go home."
  
The softest place in Jiang Jin's heart was touched.
  
She could understand the mood of the two old people.

If time went back more than two months, and the Meng family came looking for their granddaughter in the days after she traveled through time, she would definitely leave with the two elders of the Meng family without hesitation.

But now—
  
Her world has been filled with four children, and she cannot escape.

Although she had not been pregnant for ten months, nor had she experienced the pain of childbirth, these four children were closely linked to her bloodline.
  
She really couldn't bear to leave.
  
Jiang Jin remained silent and didn't speak.
  
This kind of her gave birth to boundless fear and anxiety in the four children.
  
Li Beixiao's eyes were red.
  
He could tell that Mrs. Meng disliked him and his three brothers very much.
  
Just because he and his brothers were born against their mother's wishes...
  
If mother goes to the capital, the Meng family will definitely not agree to take them to the capital...
  
Li Beixiao bit his lower lip.
  
Suddenly!
  
He covered his chest and coughed violently.

Jiang Jin suddenly raised her head and rushed over: "Xiao Bei, what's wrong with you?"
  
"I'm fine, cough!" Li Beixiao's face turned red as he coughed, "Maybe I caught a cold while blowing the air conditioner last night..."
  
Li Xichen lowered his eyelids with a look of disgust: "I told you not to turn the temperature so low. You must have a cold now. I won't care about you anyway. You can fend for yourself."

"Mom, you're going to the capital, so you won't care about me anymore, right?"
  
Li Beixiao's eyes were filled with tears, "I... ahem, Mom, I'm fine. You can go to the capital. The capital is your home."
  
Jiang Jin's heart was extremely soft.

She patted the little guy's back gently and said softly: "The capital is my home, and this is my home too."
  
"Mom, you won't abandon us, right?" Li Beixiao hugged her neck and asked chokingly, "But even if mom really abandons us, I won't have any complaints. I respect mom's choice.”
  
When he said this, he looked at Jiang Jin with wet eyes.
  
Jiang Jin's figure was reflected in those black pupils.

Even a hard-hearted person will be overcome by such a look.
  
Mrs. Meng took a cold sip of tea and said quietly: "Girl, can't you see that this kid is pretending to cough?"
  
Even those words were said to Jinjin on purpose.
  
The purpose is to make Jinjin soften her heart and make her even more reluctant to leave.
  
This child is only about five years old, and he has more eyes than a hornet's nest...
  
Unfortunately, she thought he was a well-behaved child yesterday.
  
As soon as Mrs. Meng said these words, Li Beixiao's fingers couldn't help but stiffen.
  
He disguised himself so well, but it was actually seen.
  
But Mrs. Meng is so smart, why would her son be so stupid?

Meng Shen was so stupid that he had no bottom line. He thought that everyone in the Meng family was easy to fool...

"Jinjin, your son is not simple." Mrs. Meng's eyes were blazing. "In order to keep you, he even resorts to tricks."
  
Of course Jiang Jin knew that Xiaobei was not simple.
  
How else could he become the biggest villain in a book?
  
But this is her son. No matter how thoughtful and simple he is, he is still just a five-year-old child.

Just as she was about to speak, Li Beixiao left her embrace.
  
The little guy poured a glass of water and handed it to Mrs. Meng. He said in a soft voice: "Grandma, you are my mother's grandmother. I love my mother, so I will respect you. I know you don't like me, but it doesn't matter. Just be nice to your mom.
  
Mom has suffered a lot for us, and now I finally have my great-grandmother and great-grandfather caring about my mother. I am so happy. "
  
He wiped his tears with the back of his hand and said in a choked voice, "I can't bear to let my mother leave us, and I really hope that my mother will stay. But if my mother will be happier if she goes to the capital, I am willing to let her go."
  
When he spoke, his tearful eyes were always looking at Mrs. Meng.
  
After he finished speaking slowly, tears just flowed down his cheeks.
  
He looks soft and cute, but when he cries, he looks pitiful like an abandoned puppy.
  
Mrs. Meng was originally on guard against him.
  
But when the child cries—
  
Her vigilance was suddenly thrown out of the window...
  
"Ouch, baby, stop crying..."
  
The old woman put the child into his arms and said, "What beautiful eyes, they won't look good if you cry too much..."

Li Beixiao sniffed: "Yes, I can't cry. I won't be able to see my mother anymore. I can't let my mother think of me crying every time..."
  
"Who said you would never see my mother again?" Mrs. Meng wiped his tears, "You are such a good boy, just follow us to the capital, so that Jinjin will not miss you every day..."
  
"Really, thank you, grandma!"
  
Li Beixiao hugged Mrs. Meng and kissed her on the face.
  
Mrs. Meng's eyes narrowed as she smiled.
  
Jiang Jin: "..."
  
Who just said that Xiaobei is too evil-minded?

Who just said that Xiaobei is not simple?
  
Wasn't she also "impressed" by Xiaobei...
  
The three children nearby seemed to be watching a big show.

They couldn't believe that Mrs. Meng, who had hated Xiao Bei a few minutes ago, now offered to take Xiao Bei to the capital with her.

This woman originally liked Xiaobei the most.
  
If Xiaobei could also leave with her, this woman would not stay in the Li family for a minute longer.
  
Then don’t they have a mother?

Thinking of this, Li Xichen quickly stepped forward: "Grandma, do you want to eat grapes? I'll peel the grapes for you."

As soon as he finished speaking, he immediately brought the fruit plate over and sat next to Mrs. Meng to peel the grapes.

Mrs. Meng originally wanted to say no, but the little guy had already handed over the peeled grapes and fed them to her mouth himself: "Grandma, do you want to taste the grapes I peeled?"


Comments