FVB - 171

Chapter 171 Take Jiang Jin to the capital


Jiang Jin stepped in front of the children.
  
She looked at Meng Shen with cold eyebrows: "Why, Mr. Meng wants to hold my four sons accountable?"
  
Although she didn't know the specific details, she could guess what Meng Shen was thinking with her toes.
  
It must be difficult for a big star to suddenly reveal that he has such a big daughter when his career is at its peak.
  
Even if he has a daughter, he is forced to have a grandson!
  
Forget about one, the result is four!
  
He couldn't turn his face away from her, so he took out his anger on the children.
  
But what did the four children do wrong?
  
"I remember that a month ago, Mr. Meng started trying to get close to me, and even went to the kindergarten to find my sons. If you really want to recognize your daughter, you should make it clear to me directly instead of following me secretly." Jiang Jin said coldly, "So, why do I think that Mr. Meng has no intention of recognizing me back?"
  
"If the news and public opinion hadn't reached this stage, Mr. Meng wouldn't have made the relationship between you and me public, right?"
  
Jiang Jin's words were a bit aggressive.

But she analyzed Meng Shen thoroughly.
  
Meng Shen's face was stiff.
  
Mrs. Meng slapped him on the head: "Don't deny it, I know very well what a philanderer you are! Just this morning, you told me that you wanted to adopt girl Jin Jin as your goddaughter. If it hadn't been for the two of us that decided to hold a press conference forcefully, do you plan to never recognize this girl back in your life?"
  
"Girl, these are Meng Shen's thoughts and have nothing to do with us!" Mr. Meng said, "Whether he admits it or not, you will always be the apple of our Meng family's eye!"
  
Mrs. Meng put her arms around Jiang Jin's shoulders: "Girl, let's talk and ignore him."
  
The two elders of the Meng family pulled Jiang Jin to sit down on the sofa, while the four children stood obediently beside them.
  
Here the family is in perfect harmony, but over there Meng Shen is standing alone.
  
He had always been the center of the crowd, when had he ever received such a cold reception?
  
This is his daughter!
  
She is the daughter he has publicly recognized and protected!

Why should they leave him alone!
  
Meng Shen took off his peaked cap and threw it on the ground, and said coldly: "If I didn't want to recognize my daughter, I wouldn't have appeared at the press conference at all!"
  
Mrs. Meng didn't bother to pay attention to him at all.

As a mother, she knew exactly what this kid was thinking.
  
In order to create a happy family atmosphere for Jinjin, this bastard must be cured.
  
Mr. Meng followed Mrs. Meng's lead and ignored his son.
  
Meng Shen was really furious.
  
"You all blame me, blame me for not making it clear at the first time, but none of you have ever considered my feelings!"
  
Meng Shen simply said, "I have been single for so many years, and I have never thought about finding a woman to get married, let alone having children. I have always called myself an unmarried person, a DINK...
  
Suddenly, someone told me that I had a 28-year-old child. Who would have accepted this?"
  
"Everyone only blames me, and doesn't consider why I do this from my perspective!"
  
"Yes, I didn't want to recognize my daughter at the first place, but haven't I already held a press conference? I've done everything I can do, what else do you want me to do?!"
  
"Now fans all over the Internet call me old, call me grandpa, and laugh at my age. I haven't complained a word about my grievances. Why do you target me one by one!"
  
As he talked, he felt more and more wronged.
  
He turned around and walked away.
  
Jiang Jin: "..."
  
Is Meng Shen really fifty years old?

How come this mental endurance is not as good as that of Ah Que...
  
"Girl Jinjin, please leave him alone, that's how good he is!" Old Madam Meng said coldly, "A man of his age, and he is careless all the time. Your grandfather and I are both over seventy years old, people with half of our bodies buried in the ground has to worry about his bad affairs every day. Last time, he was caught by the police as a human trafficker and taken to the Public Security Bureau. How could I give birth to a son like this!"
  
Mr. Meng echoed: "Girl, just pretend that you don't have this father, and your grandparents are enough."
  
Jiang Jin was a little confused in the wind.
  
Is Meng Shen really their biological child? He couldn't have been picked up from the trash can!
  
"If he dares to say something sinister to you again, I will expel him from the house!" Mrs. Meng patted Jiang Jin's hand and said gently and lovingly, "I have already arranged the helicopter. When will we leave, going to the capital?"
  
Jiang Jin was a little confused: "Why are we going to the capital?"
  
"Girl, you are the granddaughter of the Meng family and the eldest daughter of the Meng family. Of course you have to go back to your own home." Mrs. Meng said with a smile, "Your room has been prepared a long time ago. It's pink princess style. You will definitely like it. I even asked someone to build a garden for you. I will ask the gardener to plant whatever flowers you like..."
  
"This…"

Jiang Jin was immediately speechless.

She didn't even think about going to the capital.
  
She never thought about how her life would change after becoming the granddaughter of the Meng family.
  
She hesitated for a moment before saying: "Old lady, I..."
  
"I am your grandma, please call me grandma." Mrs. Meng reminded her lovingly.
  
"Grandma." Jiang Jin called out obediently, before she could say the next words.
  
Mr. Meng rubbed his hands and said, "I am your grandfather."
  
Jiang Jin called out obediently again: "Grandpa."

She took a deep breath and said: "I grew up in Yuncheng and am used to everything in Yuncheng. I don't want to go to the capital for the time being. I..."
  
"Girl, you are confused!" Mrs. Meng looked at her with wide eyes, "You were abducted by human traffickers and forced to live in Yuncheng for twenty-eight years. This should be your sad place, how can you continue to stay here! Girl, the capital is your home, your surname is Meng, you should be a lady in the capital, not..."
  
Mrs. Meng looked at the four children standing beside the sofa.
  
The four children had the same nervous look on their faces, as if they were afraid that Jiang Jin would agree to go to the capital.
  
Jiang Jin also looked at the children.
  
Just now she was only talking to the two elders of the Meng family, and she ignored the children.
  
Xiao Bei's eyes were red and he looked like he was about to cry.
  
Xiao Xi, who had always been cold and cold, lowered his head and said nothing.
  
Ah Que was holding his pocket with one hand and looking out the window. He seemed indifferent to all this, but in fact he cared more than anyone else.
  
A Jing's lips opened and closed, closed and opened again, but not a single word came out for a long time.
  
"Grandma, I have four children." Jiang Jin said slowly, "And the Li family is in a deep trough right now and needs support. I can't leave at this time..."
  
Mrs. Meng narrowed her eyes.
  
She finally figured out that Jin Jin had feelings for the Li family, so she couldn't bear to leave.

Think about it, after spending ten years in the Li family, how could she not have any feelings?
  
But!
  
This marriage was forced!
  
She was also forced to give birth to these four children!
  
Marriage and children are all evidence of the tragic fate of their Meng family’s granddaughter!

It was like a hard slap on the face of the Meng family.

It was the Meng family's incompetence that made the Meng family's granddaughter suffer for twenty-eight years...

Comments