DSHSN - 00


Details:


Title: Dressed as a Stepmother of the Hero of the Sadistic Novel 

Author: Taozhi Yingying

Completed: (52 Chapters) August 17, 2023


Brief Introduction:


Yan Li passed through and became the stepmother of the male protagonist of the sadistic novel. In the original novel, the male protagonist's father was busy with work and neglected to discipline the male protagonist. He raised the male protagonist to be a big scumbag who forced the female protagonist to abort the child, and tortured the female protagonist while being affectionate and ambiguous with the female partner. As the wife of the hero's father who was married by agreement, Yan Li smiled coldly, "Other people's sons have nothing to do with me. I am only responsible for being beautiful every day."

She doesn't have to make money and just raise her two-and-a-half-year-old cub.

Unexpectedly, this cheap son came to her when he had nothing to do.

She was a stepmother, living a hard life as a biological mother to the male protagonist, raising two children at the same time.

Yan Li felt that it was not possible and tried to discuss it with the male protagonist, who was still a high school student.

After hearing this, Gu Yiyi said coldly: "Oh, who asked you to marry my father? Don't worry, I will support you until you grow old."

Yan Li: Who wants you to take care of me in my old age?

Yan Li was furious and wanted to divorce her child's father. She originally thought it would be easy.

In the end, Gu Heng coaxed gently: "If you find him annoying, go out on a trip to relax. Ask me whatever you want. It doesn't matter if you go for a year and a half. Think about the divorce carefully."

Yan Li:? ? ? ?

When the male protagonist heard that she was going to divorce his dad, he immediately panicked and went to Yan Li and said, "I heard that you filed for divorce with my dad. If you two get divorced, Yan Beibei will be very pitiful. Besides, now, it’s not easy for my dad to find a companion at his age... If it really doesn’t work out, I won’t look for you if something happens in the future, I’ll look for him.”


Scheduled Updates: 
2 chapters every Friday UTC Time 12:00 PM


Comments

Post a Comment