FVB - 237

Chapter 237 Meng Shen was tricked again


There are lights on in the yard.

It illuminates the faces of an old man and a young man.
  
Li Beixiao held his chin with both hands, looked at Meng Shen with his big round eyes, and said softly, "Grandpa, are you tired?"
  
"Snort!"
  
Meng Shen didn't want to look at this kid.
  
He lowered his head and continued to peel beans with difficulty.
  
Twenty minutes had passed and he hadn't even finished peeling a fifth of it.
  
Master Meng, whom everyone in the entertainment industry is flocking to, is pitifully shelling beans at home.
  
If word of this gets out, he really won't be able to get away with it.
  
"Grandpa, peeling beans is actually very easy. There is a way to peel three kilograms of beans in five minutes." Li Beixiao said seriously, with sincerity in his eyes.
  
Meng Shen's hand paused: "You didn't lie to me, did you?"
  
Li Beixiao stretched out his white paws: "Lend me your phone and I'll search for it for you."
  
Meng Shen didn't doubt that he was there, so he immediately took out his phone and helped unlock it very thoughtfully.

Li Beixiao picked up his phone and clicked twice casually: "Hey, why is there no signal here? The network is too bad. I'll go in and search for it and then come out..."
  
He stood up and returned to the living room while looking for a signal.
  
There are mosquitoes on summer nights.
  
Meng Shen slapped his knee, hitting a blood-sucking mosquito.
  
"You little brat, if you still want to bite me, go to hell!"
  
He triumphantly flicked away the mosquito body and continued to shell beans.
  
As soon as Li Beixiao returned to the living room...
  
So he threw the phone to the second brother.
  
Li Nanque took his mobile phone and took several photos in succession.
  
Then click on Weibo...
  
"Hey, Li Beixiao, ten minutes have passed and you still haven't found anything, right?"
  
Meng Shen was almost bitten to death by mosquitoes outside and roared angrily.

Li Beixiao took his mobile phone and ran out quickly, saying with a look of remorse: "I'm sorry, grandpa, I didn't find it."
  
Meng Shen snatched the phone away and said coldly: "Tell me, did you secretly use my phone to do bad things?"
  
"Second brother played with grandpa's cell phone." Li Beixiao opened his innocent eyes wide, "I don't know what second brother did."
  
After he finished speaking, he quickly slipped away.
  
Meng Shen's eyes narrowed.
  
He immediately unlocked the screen and before he even clicked on the app, a video call popped up on his phone.
  
"Fuck! Master Meng! What's wrong with you!"
  
"Is peeling beans at home something worth showing off to? You actually posted it on Weibo!"
  
“Did you know that you are the number one trending search topic!”
  
Meng Shen: "..."
  
Damn it!
  
He was actually fooled by a few brats.
  
He hung up the phone, clicked on Weibo, and saw that he was among the top 10 trending searches.
  
# Meng Shen peeling beans#
  
# Meng Shen feeding mosquitoes#
  
#Grandpa Meng is so down-to-earth#

The number of comments on Weibo has exceeded 100,000.
  
"Oh my god, Meng Shen actually wore a six-figure suit and trousers that looked like a street stall. The more I looked, the more he looked like my grandpa."
  
"Sitting on a low bench and shelling beans in the yard, oh oh oh, oh, oh, oh, I think of my grandpa."
  
"It's so fun to swat mosquitoes. Meng Shen actually flicked the mosquito corpses away with his fingers just like me. Look at his cooing, he looks like a little old man."
  
"Who said Meng Shen was cold and domineering before? I think he is just like the grandpa next door."
  
"Anyway, I think Meng Shen is very down-to-earth, and suddenly I became a fan."
  
"I also became a fan. I heard that Meng Shen is going to release a new song, so I'm online."
  
"Grandpa Meng, please post more down-to-earth photos like this for business in the future!"
  
Meng Shen's face was darker than the night sky.
  
He would rather fans call him a bad-tempered person than call him "grandpa" or "little old man".
  
He has just turned fifty, so he has nothing to do with the word old, okay?!
  
So mad……
  
Really pissed off.
  
Meng Shen wanted to smash his cell phone.

As soon as he turned around, he saw four little carrot heads stuck in the glass window of the living room. Each little guy had a look of gloating on his face.
  
Especially that kid Li Nanque, who actually gave him a provocative look.
  
Meng Shen sneered and continued peeling beans.
  
When Jiang Jin came back from get off work, she saw Meng Shen sitting pitifully in the yard working. One look at him and she knew that her biological father had pissed off her grandma again.
  
A fifty-year-old man is still causing more trouble than a child every day...
  
In the house, the two elders and four children of the Meng family were enjoying themselves happily.
  
The children were here, the room was lively, and a certain empty space in her heart was filled...
  
Suddenly she felt that she had been really angry with herself for so many days and made herself so embarrassed and uncomfortable... What was the point?
  
Jiang Jin pulled a chair and sat down: "Let me peel it off for you."
  
"Daughter, you are the best to me." Meng Shen burst into tears with gratitude, "You are so good to me, how should I repay you?"
  
Jiang Jin's mouth twitched: "There is no need to repay, just peel the beans quickly."
  
"Let's do this." Meng Shen stared at her, "I will give you all the income from the sales of my new songs. I only have one small condition..."
  
Before he said anything, Jiang Jin knew what he wanted to say.
  
She said speechlessly: "I don't know how to act, so I'm afraid I'll screw it up for you."

"It's okay, no acting skills are required, just perform naturally." Meng Shen smiled, "Just shoot some daily scenes of father and daughter getting along, for example, it's quite warm if we peel beans together..."
  
Of course, if I really want to shoot, I have to put on makeup again.
  
He needs to make himself look younger.
  
The hot search he hopes to see is-#the youngest dad in the entertainment industry#.
  
"Mom, you're back!"
  
Four children filed out of the house.
  
"Mom, you are a girl and can't do rough work. Let me help grandpa peel the beans."
  
The four little guys carefully gathered around and sat down.
  
However, they kept a safe distance from Meng Shen.
  
Meng Shen sneered: "You four are very good, you are indeed my good grandsons."
  
Li Beixiao reminded softly: "We're your grandsons."
  
"Yes, my grandsons!" Meng Shen said emphatically, "Your surname is Li, you are a member of the Li family, and you are an outsider!"
  
"Mom, look, grandpa bullied us!" Li Beixiao complained aggrievedly, his eyes misty.
  
"They say we are outsiders!" Li Nanque added to his jealousy and glanced at Jiang Jin carefully.
  
"It seems grandpa doesn't like us very much." Li Xichen sighed and tugged at the hem of his clothes.
  
"Otherwise, let's go first so that we won't be an eyesore here." Li Dongjing said seriously.
  
If the mother doesn't want to see them, he can immediately disappear with his three brothers...
  
Jiang Jin's expression was pale, and then a condemning gaze swept over him.
  
Meng Shen: "..."

He could not speak four words in one mouth.
  
Each of these four little guys is more thoughtful than the last, and he has finally met his match.
  
"I'm just kidding the kids, girl Jin, don't be impatient." Meng Shen chuckled, "Xiaoque, you know I'm going to release a new song, right?"
  
Li Nanque peeled the beans and said, "There are so many people in the circle releasing new songs every day. Is there anything strange about this?"
  
Meng Shen snorted coldly: "Your mother agreed to play the role of my new heroine. Isn't that strange?"
  
Jiang Jin: "..."
  
Did she say yes, did she just nod?
  
Li Nanque: "..."

"Snow Without End 2" will not start shooting for another two months, and he will have to wait two more months before he can work with his mother every day...
  
Why is Meng Shen suddenly making him jealous?

Meng Shen raised his lips and said, "My new song still lacks a child's harmony. I want to give you this opportunity. Do you have time?"



Comments