FVB - 233

Chapter 233 How dare you call him father-in-law?



Meng Shen clenched his fists.
  
Return Jin'er?
  
Who allowed this damn bastard to call his daughter so intimately?
  
This is in the Meng family, on his territory. Let’s see if he doesn’t beat this bastard to pieces.
  
He rushed over in one stride.
  
Jiang Jin's eyelids twitched.
  
Li Yunting was seriously injured. If he was beaten again, he would probably have to lie in bed for a month...
  
She was really curious as to how Li Yunting pissed off Meng Shen...
  
Before Meng Shen could rush to Li Yunting, Mrs. Meng grabbed his arm and pinned him down on the sofa.
  
"Okay, boss is not young yet, but why is he still as irritable as a young boy? Is there something that we can't talk to him about?"
  
"He hit you, and he apologized. What else do you want?" Mr. Meng said angrily, "He is a guest. Sit tight for me. If you dare to do anything again, be careful and I will beat you too."
  
Under the double deterrence of the two elders of the Meng family, Meng Shen had no choice but to put away his fists and feet.
  
But he still didn't intend to let Li Yunting go.
  
"Mr. Li, right? I heard that you are pursuing my daughter?"
  
Meng Shen slumped on the sofa like an uncle, "My daughter has been married a long time ago. She is the young lady of the Li family. If you pursue a married woman, will your three views be eaten by a dog?

You don’t think that because the Li family is about to go bankrupt, you can successfully pursue my daughter. Let me tell you, with the Meng family here, the Li family cannot fall, and there is no chance for you to take advantage of it!"
  
"Although my son-in-law is a vegetative state, he is a hundred times more handsome than you. I heard that he will wake up soon. From your hair to your toes, you can't compare to my son-in-law!" He sneered, "Don't come to the Meng family and embarrass yourself. Come on, get out of here!"
  
Mrs. Meng secretly pinched the inside of Meng Shen's arm.
  
The divorce agreement has been handed over to the Li family, and the divorce process is already underway...
  
This Mr. Li is handsome, suave, and well-groomed... most importantly, he is devoted to Jin Yatou, and he is the perfect choice for his grandson-in-law.
  
"Why are you pinching me? I'm telling the truth!" Meng Shen said coldly, "Who dares to covet my daughter? Who gave hi the face..."
  
Li Yunting didn't feel offended at all.
  
He spoke slowly: "Thank you father-in-law for the praise."
  
Meng Shen: "??"
  
Father in law?
  
What father-in-law?
  
How dare you call him father-in-law?
  
He stood up and punched him mercilessly.

After receiving such a punch, Li Yunting's eyebrows didn't even twitch.
  
"Who the hell are you, how dare you call me father-in-law? Who gave you the courage?"
  
Meng Shen still wanted to take action, but was stopped by Mr. Meng.
  
He remembered that when he was young, before his relationship with the old woman was confirmed, he had already called her parents-in-law, father-in-law and mother-in-law...
  
It’s because you like your sweetheart so much that you can’t help yourself...
  
Jiang Jin lowered her eyes.
  
It seems that this man is determined to confess everything today.
  
She had already finished the cup of tea in her hand, then picked up the purple clay pot and poured herself a cup of steaming tea.
  
"I am Mr. Li, and I am also Li Yunting."
  
Li Yunting spoke slowly, word by word, and each word had a ring to it.
  
Meng Shen frowned: "Li Yunting, why does this name sound familiar?"
  
"It's not Li Yunting, it's Li Yunting." Mrs. Meng corrected him, "Not to mention, I seem to have heard someone mention this name before..."
  
Mr. Meng touched his beard and said, "You have the same last name as the four little darlings..."
  
Li Yunting: "..."
  
Could it be that this woman Jiang Jin didn't tell the Meng family what his name was?
  
He looked in Jiang Jin's direction.

The woman curled her lips slightly with a sneer on her face.
  
He said slowly: "I am Li Yunting. Li Yunting has been lying in the hospital bed for ten years. I finally woke up..."
  
As soon as these words came out, everyone in the room was shocked.
  
Mrs. Meng rubbed her ears: "I didn't hear what you said clearly. Say it again."
  
"I am Jin'er's husband and the biological father of four children..."
  
Li Yunting hasn't finished speaking yet.
  
Meng Shen swung his fist over again: "What nonsense are you talking about? How could I have a son-in-law like you? Let me see if I don't beat you to death!"
  
Mr. Meng held him down.
  
The old man spoke with difficulty: "You are Li Yunting, then who is Mr. Li, and what is going on?"
  
No wonder he looked familiar to Mr. Li.
  
The facial features are exactly the same as A-Jing's. At first glance, they are father and son...
  
"Oh, didn't Mr. Li come to Yuncheng eight hundred years ago? It turns out that you woke up a long time ago!" Meng Shen said angrily, "You are obviously awake, but you are still lying in bed like a vegetative state, and let us, the daughter of the Meng family, serve you. The Li family, are acting like bullshit! Now you see that my daughter is getting divorced, so you have to reveal your identity and want to chase Jin Yatou back, right? I’ll leave it at that, as long as I’m alive, you can’t even think of kidnapping my daughter.”

Li Yunting spoke calmly: "Father-in-law, Jin'er and I got married ten years ago."
  
The implication is that he and Jiang Jin have been together for a long time, and no matter how much they object, it is meaningless.
  
Mrs. Meng slowly turned her head.
  
She looked at her granddaughter, who had been silent all this time, and instantly understood what was going on.
  
No matter how good her grandson-in-law is, she will always stand by her granddaughter.
  
She slowly took a sip of tea and said calmly: "In other words, you have woken up a long time ago, but you have always been living in the public eye as Mr. Li. Then let me ask you, this matter, does Jin'er know?"

Li Yunting stood in the living room.
  
Keep his back straight.
  
His eyebrows were solemn.
  
He leaned forward slightly and lowered his posture: "I came here today just to confess this matter to Jin'er. I hope Jin'er can forgive me."
  
Jiang Jin gently put down the tea cup.
  
She finally raised her eyes.
  
The cold ink-colored pupils glowed with indifference.
  
She said without emotion: "If I were you, I wouldn't tell such a big secret to the person next to me. I can understand you and forgive you."
  
She pulled back the corners of her lips, revealing an arc that looked like a smile but not a smile, "I have forgiven you, you can go."
  
Li Yunting was stunned.
  
He thought about her countless reactions.
  
But he didn't expect that she would be so calm.
  
It's like dealing with someone else's business.
  
"Did you hear that?! You can leave!" Meng Shen felt more confident and started pushing him directly, "Don't stay in our Meng family, it's bad luck!"

Li Yunting didn't stand firm.

He just fell to the ground.

He had injuries on his head, his right hand was hanging around his neck, his left leg was in a cast, his crutches fell off, and he fell to the ground... He was really... in a state of embarrassment.

Jiang Jin silently looked away.
  
This man brought it upon himself, and she would never have the slightest sympathy.
  
Meng Shen sneered: "Come here, take him out!"
  
Two servants stepped forward and took Li Yunting's arms, one on the left and the other on the right.

Comments