FVB - 165

Bonus chapters because it's my birthday lol [3/7]

Chapter 165 Parents are true love, he is an accident


Hua Lili's tears fell immediately.
  
The jade pendant that she finally obtained was thrown away.
  
Everything she worked so hard for, just like this jade pendant, seemed to be over before it even started.
  
"How could you do this?" She looked at Meng Shen accusingly with her hazy tearful eyes, "Even if you don't want to recognize me and go back to the Meng family, you shouldn't treat me like this... This jade pendant has been with me since I was a child. It is the most important thing in my life, how could you do this to me..."
  
Meng Shen closed his eyes directly.
  
This woman's acting skills were worse than those of the new actress who acted opposite him last time.
 
He simply couldn’t see it!
  
After Hua Lili finished speaking, he opened his eyes.
  
He said coldly: "Since it is so important, then I will pay you the other half."
  
After saying that, he directly snatched the lotus pattern jade pendant from Mrs. Meng's hand and threw it roughly into Hua Lili's arms.
  
Hua Lili never expected that he would do this.
  
She barely caught the jade pendant, with a dull look on her face...
  
Meng Shen didn't expose her, which meant that he didn't know that Jiang Jin was from the Meng family.
  
If that's the case, why is he so repulsive to her?
  
"I've given you the stuff, can you leave now?"
  
Meng Shen pushed up his sunglasses and said something impatiently.
  
Hua Lili stood there without moving.
  
Mrs. Zhang was the first to react. She forced a smile and said, "Then Miss Hua and I will leave first. If anything happens, please contact me."
  
With that said, she directly dragged Hua Lili out of the hotel room.
  
As soon as the two closed the door, Mrs. Meng's roar came from inside: "Meng Shen, you bastard, who allowed you to give away my jade pendant!!"
  
Mrs. Zhang took Hua Lili and walked a few steps to the side: "I finally know why Mrs. Meng has this attitude."
  
Hua Lili said slowly: "Why?"

"Because Meng Shen is a star. Who in China doesn't know him? Who doesn't know that Meng Shen is fifty years old and still hasn't gotten married?" Mrs. Zhang thought she had seen the truth, and said with a smile, "There is a twenty-year-old child before he gets married. This is a devastating blow to the star's career. Mrs. Meng probably didn't want the recognition of her relatives to affect Meng Shen's career, so she has been vague."
  
Hua Lili clenched her fingers.
  
Meng Shen had never looked at her since he walked in. Even when he heard that she might be the granddaughter of the Meng family, his face became a little more sarcastic.
  
She felt that Meng Shen seemed to know something...
  
"Actually, I don't want to recognize the Meng family that much. I think they don't like me..." Hua Lili said with tears, "If my friend hadn't been critically ill and needed a surgery fee, I wouldn't have come to ask for humiliation…”

Mrs. Zhang's eyes moved: "Are you short of money?"
  
Hua Lili nodded: "The operation fee is five million, which is a huge amount of money. I can't afford it at all... I thought that after recognizing my relationship, I could ask my grandparents to help save my friend, but who would have thought..."
  
She said, covering her face and crying.
  
"Don't cry, it's only five million, I'll help you out." Mrs. Zhang said very proudly, "This money is my gift to you. You don't need to pay it back... I just need you to pay it back in the future. In front of the two elders of the Meng family, just say a few nice words for our Zhang family."

Hua Lili hesitated and said, "But I haven't done a paternity test yet. What if I'm not from the Meng family, then..."
  
"It's okay, I have a good affinity with you. Even if you have nothing to do with the Meng family, you don't need to pay back the money."
  
Mrs. Zhang patted Hua Lili's shoulder generously.
  
The jade pendant has been confirmed to be real, this matter cannot be fake.
  
One day, through the granddaughter of the Meng family, she will bring the Zhang family's industry to a higher level.
  
In the presidential suite.
  
Meng Shen was beaten by Mrs. Meng and Mr. Meng in a mixed doubles match for ten minutes before it ended.
  
His sunglasses were also knocked off, revealing a pair of panda eyes.
  
Mrs. Meng looked at him coldly: "What bad things did you do last night? Your eyes are so dark!"
  
"Mom, you are my real mother!" Meng Shen was about to cry, "Can't you see that I was beaten?"
  
"You deserve it!" Mr. Meng kicked him in the leg. "You deserve to be beaten a few more times, lest your mother get angry with you one day."
  
Meng Shen: "..."
  
His parents are true love, and he is an accident.
  
If he offends his mother, he will be severely beaten by his father.
  
He was really miserable.

"If you don't give me a reason to throw away the jade pendant today, I will throw you out of the window!"
  
Mrs. Meng looked at him with a sneer, "I know you don't want to get married, and I know you don't want to have children, but the child already exists and is already twenty-eight years old. You can't just throw away the jade pendant to erase this!"
  
"I'm not obliterating the facts..." Meng Shen said weakly, "That woman has a sinister look, is petty and has no temperament at all. How could you think she is my daughter?"
  
Mrs. Meng curled her lips: "What if you blindly find an ugly girl and have a child?"
  
Mr. Meng said coldly: "As long as the jade pendant is in her hand, she might be."
  
"It can't be her anyway, my daughter is not that ugly!"
  
Meng Shen put on his sunglasses and looked like he didn't recognize his relatives.
  
Mrs. Meng's anger came back again.
  
She came all the way from the capital to Yuncheng just for her granddaughter, but everything was ruined by this bastard.
  
If he finds someone to marry and has children in a proper manner, will their Meng family's granddaughter be homeless for twenty-eight years?
  
If the girl surnamed Hua is really the granddaughter of the Meng family, she, as an old woman, will have to take on the responsibility of educating her and pull that girl back from her evil ways...
  
A man in his 70s cannot live a long life and has to clean up the mess!
  
Mrs. Meng slapped him again.
  
Meng Shen couldn't avoid it, so he got slapped in the face and his sunglasses were knocked off.
  
"You bastard, a heartless bastard, what evil has our granddaughter of the Meng family done? Why should she become your daughter, my poor granddaughter..."

Mrs. Meng sighed and beat the person.
  
"I was wrong, I was really wrong, stop fighting!"
  
Meng Shen fled in all directions.
  
Once again, Mr. Meng held him back by the collar and held her down, allowing Mrs. Meng to vent her anger.
  
"It's time to get down to business. You don't care about Jiang Jin's affairs, right?" Meng Shen's words sealed the fate of the old couple.
  
Mrs. Meng finally stopped.
  
Meng Shen straightened his collar, cleared his throat and said, "I have discussed it with my manager and plan to publicly recognize Jiang Jin as my goddaughter. Isn't this matter perfectly resolved?"
  
"How big is your goddaughter!" Madam Meng pinched the base of his ear, "It's popular in your entertainment industry to recognize godfathers, right? I don't care how you play with women. If you dare to covet even a hair of Jinjin's head, look at me. I will kill you!”

Meng Shen grinned in pain and roared: "Who is coveting her? She was born to me, do I need to covet her?"

Mrs. Meng stopped.

The two elders looked at him at the same time: "What did you say?!"

Comments