FVB - 147

Chapter 147 Mom, save me quickly



During the Dragon Boat Festival movie season, the dark horse "Snow Without End" burst into the audience's field of vision.
  
In just four or five days, the movie's box office revenue exceeded one billion.
  
Coupled with the crew's long-term review marketing campaign, the film's reputation has spread explosively, and the box office is still rising exponentially.
  
The Orange Entertainment Group has always been lively.
  
Jiang Jin: "I remember someone said that if the box office exceeds 500 million, a girl group dance wearing women's clothing will be broadcast live."
  
Director Zhao: "Who is this person? Let him come forward quickly!"
  
Xiao Fang: "Hehehe, someone started to pretend to have amnesia."

Jiang Jin: "I still remember someone said that if the box office exceeds 1 billion, you can kneel on the ground and call the audience friends dad."
  
Director Zhao: "Whoever is pretending to have amnesia, get out of here!"
  
Xiao Fang: "Hahaha, the one who pretends to have amnesia is good at acting. Who are you to be a director? Why don't you just act?"
  
Others in the group shared various mocking emoticons.
  
Jiang Jin was happily holding the phone.
  
She wanted to see how Director Zhao pretended to be deaf and dumb and fooled this matter...
  
"Don't talk about these things. There is a charity dinner tonight, hosted by the Radio, Film and Television Bureau."

Director Zhao directly sent a notice to the group, "As an investor in our film, Aunt Jiang must come with me."

Jiang Jin: "This is a dinner for celebrities in the entertainment industry to gain fame. Why should I go? I won't go!"
  
Director Zhao: "The dividends from the movie's box office haven't been credited to our account yet. Our company is all broke, so we can only rely on you, my aunt, to support the crew. If you go, I will live broadcast the girl group dance as soon as you come back!"
  
Jiang Jin: "Okay, it's a deal!"
  
She really wanted to see an old man in his fifties or sixties wearing women's clothing and dancing in a girl group. This scene was very funny when she thought about it.
  
She turned off her phone and got up from the sofa, going upstairs to pick out a dress.
  
The brand-new dresses have long been sold by her on second-hand websites, leaving only a few Taobao-style dresses that are not very good-looking.
  
"Dong dong."

There was a sudden knock on the door of the room.
  
Li Nanque crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame. He pulled his lips and said, "I heard that you are going to attend a charity dinner?"
  
Jiang Jin looked at him suspiciously, how could this guy know what had just been decided?

Wasn't there some messy monitoring software installed on her phone?
  
"Ahem!" Li Nanque said, touching his lips, "Your crew sent out the itinerary, and I happened to see it."
  
He paused and said somewhat uncomfortably, "Do you want me to accompany you?"
  
"No need." Jiang Jin looked at him, "Do you know where there is a studio for styling celebrities?"
  
Li Nanque glanced at the closet and understood immediately.
  
He said calmly: "Wait for half an hour."

He took out his cell phone and started making calls.
  
Jiang Jin looked at his figure with great relief.
  
She has been recuperating at home these days, and this kid is doing very well.
  
She especially remembers the first time they met, this guy raised his middle finger to her with a look of contempt and ridicule.
  
Who would have thought that the boy who was covered in thorns would actually learn to care about her.
  
"Mom, are you going to the banquet?" Li Beixiao came over and grabbed Jiang Jin's sleeve, "Can I go with mom?"

Jiang Jin touched his head: "That kind of place is too chaotic. You, a little brat, should just stay at home."
  
Li Beixiao blinked aggrievedly: "I've finished my homework. I don't know what to do at home on the weekend..."
  
"That's just right..." Li Dongjing came over and said quietly, "My office is short of a handyman. Xiaobei, come with me to the company for a half-day internship."
  
Li Beixiao: "..."
  
When did his eldest brother become so sinister?
  
Li Xichen nodded matter-of-factly: "Xiaobei is so smart, he will definitely be able to successfully complete the tasks assigned by elder brother. Xiaobei, go quickly."

This guy has been stuck with this woman at home all day long, like a piece of candy, and he can't be rid of.
  
Today they must let this little bastard Xiaobei steal the chicken but lose the rice.
  
Li Dongjing directly took Li Beixiao's little hand and led him out.
  
"Ugh, eldest brother is so bad!" Li Beixiao cried aggrievedly, "I am only five years old, and my eldest brother asked me to do odd jobs in the company. This is hiring child labor and defrauding the labor force... Mom, help me!"
  
Jiang Jin: "..."

Xiaobei's acting skills are really worthy of her.
  
This kid can be cute, cruel, cool, coquettish, fight, and well-behaved...
  
No wonder he ended up becoming the biggest villain in the book...
  
The corners of Li Dongjing's mouth twitched: "Don't forget, my grandfather threw me into the company for training when I was four years old. Now I am the vice president of the company when I am only nine years old. So, don't say the word child labor in front of me, you have no qualifications."
  
Li Beixiao: "..."
  
The eldest brother is too fierce. He doesn't seem to have offended him these days, right?
  
Isn't it that when the eldest brother is talking to his mother, he can't help but interrupt?
  
Isn't it that when the eldest brother is talking about work with his mother, he will jump into his mother's arms and act like a baby?
  
Isn't it just that when mother takes the initiative to care about her eldest brother, he will be unable to control himself and ask for a hug...
  
Li Nanque came over after making the call and added a touch of anger: "If Xiaobei doesn't like going to the company, then come with me to the set and help me run errands, get some clothes, and give me water or something."
  
Li Beixiao struggled to squeeze out a few tears: "The eldest brother, the second brother, and the third brother are so bad. They teamed up to bully me, wuwuwu..."
  
Jiang Jin took the little guy into her arms and comforted him softly: "Okay, okay, don't cry..."
  
She knew clearly that this guy was just pretending, but she still couldn't help but feel soft.

Maybe it's because Xiaobei is the first child to open up to her, so she can't be hard-hearted towards Xiaobei at all...

Li Beixiao opened his eyes hazy with tears: "Then did mom agree to take me to the dinner party?"
  
Jiang Jin was helpless: "Otherwise, how could I let you work as a child laborer?"
  
Li Dongjing: "..."
  
Li Nanque: "..."
  
They have all been working as child laborers for four or five years. How come no one cares about them? There is really no love in this world.
  
Li Xichen coughed hard: "Xiao Bei likes to run around, I'm responsible for going over and keeping an eye on him."

Seeing his duplicity, Jiang Jin was angry and funny: "I'll take you two with me. I really owe you in my previous life. I have to take care of my children when I go out. Why is my life so miserable..."

Li Beixiao secretly glared at Li Xichen.
  
The third brother not only dug a hole for him, but also reaped the benefits. He recorded this account.
  
Li Xichen snorted coldly from his nose.
  
You little flatterer, sooner or later one day your flattery will slap you on the horse's leg. Let's see how this kid ends up...

At this moment, a car stopped in front of the villa.
  
It was the stylist hired by Li Nanque, and he also brought two assistants. The formation was very large...

Comments