FVB - 131

Chapter 131 Mom, I believe in you



Jiang Jin was lying on the hospital bed with a sneer on her face.
  
If Li Nanque really came to condemn her. Then, she would never pay attention to this piece of shit again.
  
She pursed her crimson lips and was about to speak when Li Xichen handed the peeled apple to her lips: "Open your mouth and eat."
  
Jiang Jin took a bite of the apple.
  
After she chewed the apple slowly and swallowed it, she said calmly: "Come in."
  
Li Nanque opened the door and walked in with careful steps.
  
No matter where he went before, he always held his chin high, put one hand in his trouser pocket, and looked arrogant.
  
But today, he lowered his head slightly and didn't know where to look with his eyes, looking a little at a loss.
  
Jiang Jin opened her eyes slightly.
  
When she saw Li Nanque's anxious look, she finally felt better.

This kid is finally not beyond hope.
  
"What are you doing here?" Jiang Jin closed her eyes and asked indifferently.
  
Li Nanque's throat was a little dry and hoarse.

He has never apologized to anyone...

He doesn't know how to apologize.

When this woman abused him before, the most cruel thing he did was push her down the stairs.
  
That time, she suffered a broken leg and lay in the hospital for more than half a month. At that time, he didn't even go to the hospital to see her, and even moved out of Li's house.
  
He had no psychological burden at all at that time, so why was he so panicked this time?
  
It turns out that this is what it feels like to do something wrong...
  
"I, I..." Li Nanque picked up the things in his hands, "I bought you something, including bags, jewelry, cosmetics, beauty equipment..."
  
Jiang Jin said coldly: "No need."
  
She couldn't even say sorry, there was no way she wanted anything from him.
  
"Mom needs to rest. Second brother, please go out."
  
Li Beixiao spoke coldly, his expression extremely cold.
  
Li Nanque glanced at him coolly.
  
When he needs him, he would always call him and ask him to do things.
  
When he doesn't need him, he wants him to get out immediately.
  
Xiaobei, this younger brother, really can be left behind.
  
"Second brother, if you are here to apologize, you should at least be sincere, right?"
  
Li Xichen said coldly, "Did you buy these gifts yourself? Your agent should have bought them. You can't even buy the gifts yourself. What qualifications do you have to stand here and apologize?"

Li Nanque: "..."
  
Xiaoxi, the younger brother, can also be thrown into the water.
  
He suppressed the depression in his heart and summoned up the courage to speak: "Ms. Jiang, I want to apologize to you for my previous behavior..."
  
"What did you call me?!"
  
Jiang Jin's eyes suddenly opened.

"Ms. Jiang?" She sneered, "It seems that some people not only have no sincerity in apologizing, but also lack the most basic etiquette. You can get out."
  
Li Nanque: "..."
  
Didn't he always call her Ms. Jiang before? Didn't she agree readily?
  
If he doesn’t call her Ms. Jiang, then what does he call her?
  
"Second brother, this is our mother." Li Beixiao's voice was soft and waxy, "You smashed a bloody hole in mother's head. The doctor said that mother almost bled to death. She just wanted you to shout mom and then apologizes obediently, is it so difficult?"
  
Li Nanque closed his mouth.

He really couldn't say the word "mom".
  
He once screamed when he was two or three years old, but she slapped him away.

From that time on, he never called mom again.

"Even if you call me mom, I may not respond." Jiang Jin twitched the corners of her lips, "You should continue to apologize."
  
It is indeed a bit difficult for a nine-year-old child to suddenly call mom

After all, even this little thing Xiao Xi has never called her mother until now.
  
She glanced at Li Xichen lightly.
  
Li Xichen's head was full of questions.
 Isn't now the time to condemn the second brother? What does it have to do with him?
  
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pushed you down indiscriminately today and caused you to get hurt."
  
Li Nanque bowed his head obediently and apologized, "If you want to get angry, you can hit my head with anything. I will never make a sound."
  
Li Xichen took out a brick directly from his schoolbag: "Is this okay?"
  
Li Nanque: "..."
  
Carrying bricks with you, what kind of habit is this?

"Ahem, Xiaoxi, put this thing away." Jiang Jin said calmly, "Aque, I just want to ask you one thing, why were you so angry when Meng Shen and I were together just now?"
  
Li Nanque was speechless for a moment.
  
He would never dare to express his treacherous speculation.
  
Otherwise, this woman would definitely not forgive him.
  
"I can guess it even if you don't tell me." Jiang Jin said coldly, "I'll say it once, just this one time. You little bastards must listen to me clearly."

"First of all, it is impossible for me to have any unclear relationship with any man outside. No matter what anyone says in front of you, it is all nonsense and you are not allowed to believe it!"
  
"Second, no matter what excessive things I have done to you in the past, I will never do it again in the future... I won't tell you how good I will be to you. At least, I will not beat or insult you again. You can trust me on this."
  
Her voice fell and the ward fell silent.
  
"Mom, I believe in you and will always believe in you."

Li Beixiao climbed onto the bed and nestled into Jiang Jin's arms.
  
Jiang Jin's heart was filled.
  
Li Xichen hesitated for a moment, then walked forward, sat on the edge of the hospital bed, and said, "I will always believe in you."
  
It wasn't because he believed what she said today, but because of this period of time together that he clearly realized that this woman had really changed.
  
She is a good mother.
  
She is the best mother in the world.

He was lucky to have stayed with her.
  
Jiang Jin held the two babies on the left and right, raised her eyes and looked at Li Nanque: "What about you, do you believe me?"
  
"I..." Li Nanque pursed his lips and said after a few seconds of silence, "I want to believe you."
  
He wanted to believe her.

He hopes she doesn't betray his trust this time.
  
He took steps, walked to the bed, and apologized again: "I'm sorry, I was wrong, please forgive me."
  
"The apology should look like an apology. Go get a glass of water first." Jiang Jin said calmly.
  
Li Nanque didn't dare to say anything, so he turned around to pour a glass of warm water and handed it to the bedside obediently.
  
Jiang Jin closed her eyes and said confidently: "I don't have any strength in my hands, so you feed me."
  
Li Nanque: "..."
  
Okay, he did something stupid, and he should do it.
  
So, the little ancestor Que, who had always been aloof and arrogant, bowed his body slightly and carefully fed Jiang Jin water.

Jiang Jin took a sip of water with satisfaction: "While I am recuperating, if you can maintain this attitude and make me happy, then this matter will be over."

Li Nanque's hand froze.
  
One or two days is fine, but if he is summoned every day, his temper will probably explode...

But when he saw the white gauze with blood on Jiang Jin's forehead, he couldn't say a word again.



Comments