FVB - 033

Chapter 33 Sudden Touch


"Isn't this just a pretty guy? He used a woman's money to cheat on her!"

"You cheated someone out of millions, but you still have the nerve to ask for breakup fees. Tsk, tsk, tsk, men nowadays..."

"Little girl, you did the right thing, break up as soon as possible, your life will be better in the future!"

"We support your breakup!"

A few words from passers-by made Lin Yichi turn pale.

He walked over, gritted his teeth and said, "Let's break up and do your shit, get out of here!"

With a bang, he closed the door hard.

Jiang Jin was also afraid that this scumbag would scold her for cheating on her in front of so many people, which would make her unable to step down.

She rested on the hospital bed and said coldly: "I had planned to divorce and be with you, but Lin Yichi, you have disappointed me so much. Even if you cheated me of my money, you are still entangled with other women, making my deep love for so long feel like feeding a dog! I feel sick when I see you now. No matter how you explain it, I will never agree to get back together."

Lin Yichi looked at her.

There seemed to be something different about this woman, especially her eyes, which were clear and firm.

It was like, no matter what he said, this woman would never believe him unconditionally like before.

He didn't get the 100 million he planned, but instead got 30 million stolen by this woman.

Ah!

Is he so easy to deceive?

"Jiang Jin, you'd better return the 30 million to me honestly, otherwise I will send all the intimate photos between us to Mr. Li." Lin Yichi threatened coldly, "Do you think Mr. Li still thinks about it after seeing those photos? Will you be allowed to be the young lady of the Li family?"

"Lin Yichi, what you said is very strange." Jiang Jin blinked, "Don't you already know that I don't want to be the young lady of the Li family at all? If you do this, you can help me get rid of the Li family, which is what I want."

Moreover, the original owner and this scumbag never had a relationship at all.

The so-called intimate photos are nothing more than a group photo of two heads together taking a selfie. This kind of thing is not lethal at all, right?

Lin Yichi's face turned livid with anger.

He discovered that he didn't have anything that could threaten this woman!

He clenched his fists and approached the hospital bed step by step: "You really don't plan to return these 30 million to me, do you?"

"You don't really think that this money is your personal property, do you?"

Jiang Jin sneered, "Remember clearly, this is the money I transferred to you originally. Even if we go to court, I can still prove that I just got back what belongs to me."

Lin Yichi's eyes were gloomy: "Thirty million dollars to sleep with you once, I will suffer a big loss."

Before Jiang Jin could understand what these words meant, Lin Yichi pressed towards her.

She had lost a large bottle of potion and was feeling weak and drowsy. She was no match for Lin Yichi, a grown man.

Her legs and feet were pinned to the bed, unable to move.

"Lin Yichi, let go!"

"You bitch have been with me for more than half a year, and you haven't even let me touch you. Now that we're breaking up, I have to taste your body no matter what, and let me have a breakup sex and enjoy it."

Lin Yichi covered Jiang Jin's mouth with one hand, and kept pulling on her clothes with the other hand.

Jiang Jin never expected that Lin Yichi, a scumbag, would dare to do such a beastly thing in a place like the hospital.

She opened her mouth and bit Lin Yichi's hand. Just when she was about to call for help, the door of the ward was kicked open.

Two children over a meter tall rushed in.

It was actually Li Xichen and Li Beixiao!

Li Xichen took out a brick from his schoolbag and slapped Lin Yichi hard on the back of the head.

Lin Yichi slowly turned his head. Before he could see clearly who was coming, Li Beixiao threw the paper bag in his hand, and the chili powder hit his face. Lin Yichi was so choked that he couldn't open his eyes.

Li Xichen kicked him coldly: "Get out of here, or do you want us to call the police?"

Lin Yichi opened his eyes with difficulty and saw two children standing ready to go, and there were some unknown onlookers outside the door.

"Jiang Jin, I will come back again, just wait for me!"

Lin Yichi covered his eyes and ran away.

Jiang Jin breathed a sigh of relief.

She looked at Li Xichen and Li Beixiao with complicated eyes.

She never expected that the people who rescued her would be these two children who had always been against her.

"Thank you." She pursed her lips and said softly.

Li Beixiao turned his head uncomfortably: "You're welcome."

If you look carefully, you can see that the tips of the little guy's ears are a little crimson.

Jiang Jin leaned on the bed and asked casually: "How did you know I was here?"

Li Beixiao's expression suddenly stiffened.
  
"You two won't follow me, right?" Jiang Jin narrowed her eyes, "I didn't go to take the monthly exam, so what do you mean by following me?"
  
"Stop being narcissistic, who is following you?" Li Xichen said coldly, "We didn't come here until after the exam."
  
Jiang Jin didn't believe it: "Then how did you know I'm here?"
  
This clinic is quite far from the Li family villa. Even if you are passing by, it is impossible to find it.
  
"Xiao Bei installed a locator on your phone. Wouldn't he know where you are by just looking at it?" Li Xichen rolled his eyes very ungracefully.
  
Jiang Jin: "..."
  
How dare these two bastards install such a thing in her mobile phone!

The touch of family affection can only last three seconds.

"Xiao Bei."

Jiang Jin shouted with a smile.

Li Beixiao touched his nose: "I'm here."

"I'm thirsty and need some water." Jiang Jin ordered like an uncle, "37-degree warm water, not too cold or too hot."

Li Beixiao glanced at Li Xichen full of resentment.

It's enough to be dragged down by the third brother every time.

"Xiao Xi, my arm hurts, come here and press it for me." Jiang Jin slumped his arm on the bed and ordered arrogantly.

Li Xichen: "..."

He was quite touched that this woman went to the Internet cafe to find them.

When he saw this woman in the hospital, he and Xiaobei rushed to visit her without saying a word, just because they were afraid that she would be pitiful alone.

The results of it……

They rescued her, and she actually ordered them to serve tea and water like an uncle.

"I guess I strained my muscles when I was fighting with those gangsters. It hurts so much..." Jiang Jin sighed, "It hurts like this. No one cares about me. I feel so miserable..."

"I'll give it to you!"

Li Xichen walked over and pressed Jiang Jin's arm hard.

Li Beixiao poured a glass of warm water and handed it to Jiang Jin's mouth.

As she drank the 37-degree water, she suddenly felt that these two little brats weren't that bad after all.

As long as she properly trained them, she will have two precious sons to serve her in the future.

Just when she was fantasizing.

It wasn't known whether it was intentional or not, but Li Xichen's arm bumped into Li Beixiao's elbow.

Most of the cup of warm water was poured onto Jiang Jin's chest.

Jiang Jin: "..."

Sure enough, she shouldn't have any illusions about these two brats!



Comments